A NEW HOPE


 
Here at wellyousaythat© a new chapter has begun. The job outside of the blog ended last night after a great number of years. Redundancy closed the door yesterday on my glittering career, which is actually good news for you the humble reader, as it means that I shall be taking this writing lark to another place.
 
I will endeavour to improve the output of wellyousaythat© and give you a bit more meat on the bone as it were. Writing this blog is a pleasure and, despite the vagaries of the real world,  I try to keep putting stuff out there. I'm constantly amazed that people actually listen to what I have to say and am always grateful for comments; good, bad or indifferent.
Producing a blog is a bit of a slog at times but I have been inspired by Weaverman http://baylissline2.blogspot.co.uk/
(Who I had the great pleasure of meeting) and
Cerpts http://landofcerptsandhoney.blogspot.co.uk/ both of whom write splendid blogs full of wit and intelligence.


So here's to the future of an even better wellyousaythat©. I'm here "if you want my opinion" 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words! I'm very sorry to here about the job; the same thing happened to me a couple months ago. Sadly my blogging took a major hit because of it. Your stiff-upper-lip attitude towards it puts me to shame and hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and start blogging more and moping less. Inspiration goes both ways, you know. Thanks for the wonderful blogging you've been doing and will continue to do for a good long time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

having said that;

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT