QUOTATIONS#1 LIGHTS,WOMEN,ACTION



"On August 29th 1997 it's gonna feel pretty f*cking real to you too. anybody not wearing two million sunblock is gonna have a really bad day, get it?"-Sarah Connor



" God damn it, that's not all! Because if one of those things gets down here then that will be all! Then all this - this bullshit that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye!"-Elen Ripley


"What have we learned about the dangers of smoking? Give it here. Thanks. Tell anyone you saw me... I'll blow your f*cking head off."-Charlie Baltimore

"In exactly twenty seconds I'm gonna start shooting through that door so get down on your stomach"-Gloria Swenson



“Shut your raggedy-ass up, and sit the f*ck down!”-Jackie Brown


“Is it my perfume or something? Because you are the second guy today to assume I need, want or will accept help. I won't”-Meg Coburn


"That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in f*cking ugly shoes."-Erin Brokovich


“Look, go find yourself a nice little cowgirl and make nice little cowbabies and leave me alone.”-Bridget Gregory
“My temperature runs a couple of degrees high, around a hundred. I don't mind. It's the engine or something” -Matty Walker

"Suppose I have to whack you over the knuckles.”-Phylis DietrichsonOh Jeff, you ought to have killed me for what I did a moment ago.-Kathie Moffat




Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT