CLASSIC MOMENTS-DAVID LYNCH


Ok I'm going to do a series of classic moments; that;s all they are, moments in movies, Music and TV that I love. Starting with a bumper bundle of David Lynch moments


“See that clock on the wall? In five minutes you are not going to believe what I've told you.” Blue Velvet

“You want me to make this easy for you? No fucking way! It's not gonna be. It's not easy for me!”-Mulholland Drive

“I bathed him, I fed him, and I cleaned up after him, didn't I? And I see that my nurses do the same. And if loving kindness can be called care and practical concern, then I did show him loving kindness, and I am not ashamed to admit it!”-The Elephant Man

“Diane, it is 4:20 PM. I'm standing on the bank of Wind River near the location of where the body of Teresa Banks was found. Diane, this case gives me a strange feeling. Not only has Special Agent Chester Desmond disappeared without a trace, but this is one of Cole's blue rose cases. The clues that were found by Special Agent Desmond and Agent Stanley have led to dead ends. The letter that was extracted from beneath the fingernail of Teresa Banks gives me the feeling that the killer will strike again. But like the song goes, "who knows where, or when?"
- Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me







“Speaking of Jack, One eyed Jack's yearning to go a peeping in a seafood store!”-Wild at Heart

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT