MY GENERATION


 

Jonathon Ross, Tony Parsons, Jack Dee, Gary & Martin Kemp, Nick Hornby, Robert Elms, John Lydon, Jazzie B. Among others this lot are my peer group; that is to say that they all were around and made inroads during the halcyon days of late 70s & early 80s and they are still around having aged as I have. They remind me of the stream of creativity that was abundant in London back then and they have proved to have lasted the test (each in their own ways). I've seen all of them at the beginning and I'm glad to report they remain in good health. In one way or another they all played parts in my life back in those days, some personally and  others through influence and ideas as well as just entertainment. Many others have passed on but now that I myself am cracking on in years I see that staying power is a really good thing.

 to be young

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT