FACE OFF

Before 

After
I have, this evening gone boldly to somewhere I have never been before;
to see Su-Man Hsu. She is a body therapist, to the stars no less, and I was granted the pleasure (courtesy of a kind birthday gift) of experiencing a 75 minute facial/body session. I came out floating and looking ten years younger. No, seriously.
It was that good.

The welcome warm yet professional. The environment perfect. The ambience spot on.

In her haven in North London you undergo various facial and upper body treatments with massage manipulation and a smorgasbord of lotions and unguents. You also get a foot massage that helps unblock the tensions and stresses. Yes there is pain involved, most of which was during the ‘extraction’ process (out blackheads out) but it’s entirely manageable. As you ease into the feeling of loosening up you can virtually feel your boat race being excised and replenished.

When I looked in the mirror at the end of the treatment the young prince I saw starring back took me aback. “This woman must have some kind of magic powers or something” I though for a moment.
No magic, just a knowledge and understanding that she applies brilliantly.

I left feeling rejuvenated and a little bit special to be honest.

The idea of dedicating this amount of time on ones self was a hard thing to allow myself to do, but thankfully I did. Like many a bloke of my age and background I was unused to this pampering lark but now I’m converted and let’s face it, at my age I need all the help I can get.

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT