Christian Bale-Mr Angry

Christian Bale's rant at a director of photography on the set of Terminator: Salvation is a superb example of an actor taking himself a bit too seriously. Bale's rant is delivered while trying to keep his American accent in tact. In just three minutes, he unleashes the F word 39 times!
I like Bale, he's gone the extra yard for The Machinist he was hysterical in American Psycho and he's by far the best Batman. This rant is really funny therefore I like him even more. Sure he's having a pop at a working man but in the film industry it's not all political correctness and Dignity at work policies.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA
Here's the rant

“Do I walk f**king walk around the… NO! Do not shut me up, Bruce! Do I walk… No! NO!”

“Why the f**k are you walking right through? AH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH like this?”
“Do you want me to go and trash your lights? DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AND TRASH ‘EM?”
“You’re a nice guy. YOU’RE A NICE GUY! But that don’t f**king cut it.”
“I don’t need any f**king walking. He needs to stop walking. I AIN’T THE ONE WALKING!
"Don't be sorry, just think for one f**king second. What the f**k are you doing? Are you a professional or not?
"I want you off the f**king set, you prick"

Click to listen!
To be fair Bale did say this afterwards:
"I was out of order beyond belief,I acted like a punk and I regret that"

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT