The waiting game


Oh how i hate waiting. Waiting for a delivery; "anytime between 8.00 and 6.00, guv". Waiting for a tradesman; "I'll try to get there in the morning, but it could be afternoon or early evening mate".
The worst thing about waiting at home is that you can't do anything while you're waiting.
"I'll go and have a quick shower" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and make a bit of toast and Nutella" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and watch that old episode of Curb I Sky+d" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and do that level of GTA" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and have a quick look on the iTunes store" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and look for that clip on YouTube from Young Americans where Harvey Keitel goes to Highbury to watch Arsenal v Man Utd" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and try to find that missing pair of shorts that I wore to the gym but can't find" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and try to finish the Independent crossword, the one that i could only get seven clues right on at the weekend" then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and see where I left my blue scarf that I think I may have left on the bus but I'm not sure if it's in the cupboard upstairs or not and if it is it might be with the O'Neill gloves, but I think the weathers taking a turn for the better so I probably won't need them anyway but I do like them so..." then the doorbell goes
"I'll go and write my blog" then th

Comments

WELLYOULIKEDTHAT